05: Home
06: Photo Gallery
07: Photo Gallery
08: Poison Arrow - Elune
09: Stories Archive

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content GameSpy

Poison Arrow - Elune › Public Forums › Public Discussion › @@ IMPORTANT @@ Please Read @@ New raid Schedule / Info
@@ IMPORTANT @@ Please Read @@ New raid Schedule / Info
Open to the public
    Forum IndexPublic Discussion Reply to topic   Post new topic   Printer Friendly Page
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kame
Jedi
Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: @@ IMPORTANT @@ Please Read @@ New raid Schedule / Info Reply with quote

Copy/Paste from the guild board for Lazy guidies who haven't sign up.

Also we are currently at 9/12 in ICC 25, and is looking for another healer or two.

-----------------------------------------------

I am going to make some changes here to the raid schedule.

From now on, until further notice, we will only have 1 "TRUE" night of 25man raiding.

If you can't even make 1 full night of raiding, in a raiding guild, then I will have to do something about filling that spot.

Raid time will be 6:45 PM to 11 PM ET, on Saturday.

I know some people cannot make it until 7-7:30, but it is OK. Please still sign up as long as you can stay until 11PM, and I will save you a spot.

Here is how we do it on Saturday regarding loots :

- We will clear first 3 bosses with whoever we have at the current time while waiting for others to show up.

- We will have loots reset at Saurfang, as bonus for people that are showing up early.

- Everything will be back to normal starting at Saurfang.

It is very important that you need to sign up for the raid, so I know who are coming to save spots and to fill spots

I have no problem filling dps slots currently; I have many mails from the post from Elune, but I have refused them so far to save spot for guildies.

I will still run VoA 25 on Friday for people that cannot find PUG group, but that is "OPTIONAL", feel free to get it done early.

I will use the remaining time on Friday to continue ICC10 from Tuesday, which we stopped since the switch to Friday raiding.

ToC25 has been an Alts raid lately so I won't be bothering with that.

Kame
Jedi
Jedi

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: @@ IMPORTANT @@ Please Read @@ New raid Schedule / Info Reply with quote

another Copy/Paste from guild board for more Lazy guidies

-----------------------------------------------------------

Making another post to help people know what is going and don't have to ask "where we are going?"

Tuesday 8PM? - ICC 10 raid 1

Wednesday 7:45 PM - ICC 10 raid 2

Thursday 7:45 PM - ICC 10 raid 3

Friday 8PM? - ICC 10 raid 1 day 2 (if this doesn't happen, then I will do ToC25/VoA25/Weekly/Whatever); We might use Friday for the new Dragon that is coming out soon.

Saturday 6:45 PM - ICC 25 raid 1

Sunday - Off day (for me at least starting next week) Ryn might runs something.

Monday - 7:30 PM ICC 25 raid 2

This looks like a lot of raiding, but for most people it will be like 1 or 2 nights of raiding for them, unless you WANT to do something every night like me.

Also all these raids are OPTIONAL!!! we don't force you to raid, we put up raids and you sign up if you WANT to raid.

Only thing I ask is if you are coming, you need to stay full duration till 11PM.

And just because you sign up doesn't mean I can fit you into the raid either, depend on if we have spot and what not or have the gears.

If you don't like the schedule/whatever, go elsewhere, we are easy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexPublic Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: