17: Photo Gallery
18: Photo Gallery
19: Photo Gallery
20: Photo Gallery
21: Poison Arrow News

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content GameSpy

Poison Arrow - Elune › Public Forums › Want to Join? › Smoketrees resto druid ++ Koraxis holy pally
Smoketrees resto druid ++ Koraxis holy pally
Interested in joining Poison Arrow? Tell us a bit about yourself here!
    Forum IndexWant to Join? Reply to topic   Post new topic   Printer Friendly Page
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoketrees
Padawan
Padawan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Smoketrees resto druid ++ Koraxis holy pally Reply with quote

Time Zone: Central

Character Name: Smoketrees

Race/Class: Resto Druid

Why do you want to join Poison Arrow? Do you know anyone in Poison Arrow that would be willing to sponsor you? The raid times are perfect for me! I dont have anyone that can sponsor me, but I did raid with you all 6/19 tonight. Top of the healing meters all night if mine are correct Smile

Specific Character Questions:

Spec: ?/?/? 18/0/53

Armory link:
www.wowarmory.com/char...Smoketrees
www.wowarmory.com/char...cn=Koraxis

Please tell us why you chose your spec? If you are not currently raid specced please provide a link for the spec that you will use for raiding.

I absolutely love healing. Im really modded out to boost my healing and raiding awareness! I have 3 of the 4 healing classes, the one I dont have being a priest. The toons that I play are my resto druid and my holy paladin. Almost both the same in gear. And I can play them both.

Are you willing to respec if it is needed? Absolutely

Would you have an issue making it to Saturday and Sunday raids? These are our 25 man days and run from 6:45 server time to 11:00 server time (EST) Thats why I'm Applying Smile

Do you have an issue with using raid mods such as Deadly Boss Mods (DBM)? Have them all, including PP for the Holy paladin.

To date, what is your raiding experience in World of Warcraft? Have you ever raided filling a different role than your current main does (DPS, Tank, Heals?)?

Always been a healer, started in BC cleared everything up to sunwell.

Cleared everything in naxx and ulduar. Most ulduar HM's.

ToGC 10/25 cleared.. 10man 50 attempts, 25man 25 attempts.

Icc 10 and 25 cleared up to Sindragrosa.

List the previous guilds you were in and why you left.

I started in Midnight Cartel, didnt like the way things were going there, so as WotLK came out, I went to Hybrid. Didnt get to raid there at all so I made my own guild. Rise of Mayhem. I was GM and Raid Leader. After the guild raid core falling apart due to lack of interest

Do you have ventrilo? If no, please explain why. Of Course

Are you willing to do minor boss research via how-to videos and/or writen strat guides? Absolutely

Finally, do you consider yourself easily offended, be it by words or actions? Hellll no!

Any OTHER information you wish with share to us.

I'm all about having fun while kicking ass at raiding. I show up if I can be there which is 97% of the time. Once in a great while i MIGHT have to work but thats really rare. I really enjoy healing on both my paladin and druid, so whichever might be needed for raids, Im there!
Burnthru
Initiate
Initiate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Smoketrees resto druid ++ Koraxis holy pally Reply with quote

Quote::
"Top of the healing meters all night if mine are correct Smile

Healing meters are a tool. Interpreting them requires some work.

Placing higher or lower on them isn't an absolute measure of skill.
Smoketrees
Padawan
Padawan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Smoketrees resto druid ++ Koraxis holy pally Reply with quote

No but it sure is a really good guide on how people are generally doing Smile

Most meters dont take account absorbs and shields. What are overheals and what aren't.

I know how to read the meters Smile
Rynoia
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Smoketrees resto druid ++ Koraxis holy pally Reply with quote

I'll have Kame put you on the invite list for Saturday's raid and we'll see about getting you in as a recruit Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: